Thursday, July 17, 2008

I love this summer skirt.....

I am not always a fan of the j.jill clothing line, but every once in a while I spot something I really, really like. This would be one of those things. j.jill is having a big sale right now and this skirt is going for $29.99- which is more than 50% off.
It is a great denim skirt- lightweight and perfect for a hot summer day. It is machine washable, doesn't wrinkle easily, hits at a cute length below the knee, and because it is denim- pretty much goes with everything....plus it has side pockets. I love pockets.
I have already worn it twice this week and will have to hide it in my closet somewhere for a while so I do not embarrass myself too much.
There aren't many sizes left in the "misses" category, but if you fall into the "petite" category there are a lot more options. One note: I think the sizing runs large. Order a size down from your regular size.

No comments: