Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fashion Booties



These new Fashion Booties from Robeez  are simply adorable.  Since moving to frosty MN, I have been on the hunt for some easy on, easy off boots for my little girl.  She loves them.  This morning she wandered around in nothing more than her diaper and her beloved boots (not for long mind you).  

Here's what I like:
  • In the middle of errands on a windy, cold day, I have stuck my fingers in her boots and found warm cozy toes.  Most important feature; they keep her toes extra warm.  Although, you should know these are not made for tromping around in the snow. 
  • The are incredibly easy to put on (I  can't say that about the rest of our winter gear).
  • They are fully lined inside with the same soft fur that rims the outside.
  • They are soft and flexible.  Perfect for growing and learning to walk toddlers.
  • Plenty of room for chubby feet, ankles and calves. 
These Fashion Booties are on sale now through Robeez, $38.99 in brown and $27.99 in black.


Also, I'm excited to announce a wonderful campaign for a worthy cause.

In the true spirit of the Holidays, Robeez has begun its 4th annual Season of Giving campaign, a charitable initiative to donate shoes to infants in-need during the holiday season.  Here's the scoop.  For every ecard sent (cute penguins pictured above), Robeez will make a $5 product donation through Kids in Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.).    You can send as many ecards as you want.  If you send 10 ecards a  $50 dollar donation will be made.  Its that easy.  For an added bonus, each time you send an ecard you are entered in a weekly drawing for a new Shoes and Socks Gift Set.  

A fantastic way to contribute to a good cause this holiday season!  Let's do it!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Robeez are the best. I love them.

Maria Petrova said...

I love a great cause like this!