Thursday, June 18, 2009

Seasons Change

I have absolutely loved being a part of Citrus this past year and a half. But, admittedly, it is becoming too much for me right now. I did not know that life could become this busy :), but it has. It is becoming more and more difficult for me to find a minute here or there to write up a post (let alone check my email!:), as you have probably noted from the lack of consistent posts lately.
I am not alone in my time scarcity issues. My good friends who have joined me at Citrus are experiencing welcoming new babies, preparing for major moves, and making major life changes. It is time for us all to take a break, and focus closely on priority number one: our families.

I want to thank my friends Holly, Dinah, Rachel, and Sherie (my sister!) for their contributions to Citrus. I have always looked forward to your book reviews, recipies, product reviews, and project ideas. I have learned so much from you all. Thank you!!

So, now it is time to focus more on these guys:

Who wouldn't want to spend more time with these lovelies?


I will keep Citrus up for you to reference back to, if needed. Also, feel free to leave Citrus in your Google Reader. If any of us decide that the time is right to start up a new project/blog we will let you know here. Who knows, maybe Citrus will be reborn at some later date.


Thank you for reading!!

13 comments:

CWDkids said...

I hate to see that you are stopping your daily posts as Citrus was one of my favorite blogs! I love your mix of ideas. With three children of my own, I completely understand why you are stopping. Parenting is HARD and time-consuming work. Have a great summer!

Ashley, with CWDkids
http:\\kidbits.cwdkids.com

Holly said...

Goodbye Citrus! It has been fun!

krhjohns said...

I haven't ever commented before, but I have loved checking your blog. Thanks for all your posts! Enjoy your time with your family!

Brooke said...

I've enjoyed following citrus. Thanks for the great ideas and reviews. Good luck with the kids, they indeed are our greatest blessing (and challenge). :)

Lizzie said...

Oh, I will miss reading this blog! My sisters & I have loved it. Thanks for everything!

Tish Solomon said...

I am so sorry that you are discontinuing the blog, but totally understand. I can't believe that you've found the time up til now... I have LOVED! reading it... i'll have to follow on your family blog:-)
Thanks for all the fun and interesting stuff!

Dahl Family said...

You will be missed. All of you did such a fantastic job. Have fun with your families and exciting adventures!

Alicia said...

Although it's completely understandable, I am so sorry to see this blog go! Best of luck, and here's hoping something starts back up in the future!

Maria Petrova said...

Oh I would want to spend more time with these lovelies! All my time! Thank you Theresa and Holly and Sherie and Dina, I have LOVED this little place online and I hope you will come back to it as time and priorities permit. Much love to all!

Kendra said...

Sad. But right. I will especially miss the recipes and book reviews. Thanks for the quality!

customtshirts said...

so cute ,Good luck with the kids, they indeed are our greatest blessing

sweeptakes said...

Enter Price is Right Giveaway Contest or Price is Right Cyber Monday Deal of The Day Contest at Priceisright.com page and you could win one of the big prize.

sweepstakes said...

Visit 55daysofcheesemas.com and win Various Prizes. Don’t lose the chance.