Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What started it all....

For this inaugural entry, I have some explaining to do. What is this blog all about and why am I doing it? It all centers around the fact that I love to get advice. I love hearing about what new product is "out there" that I didn't know about, but now I do because a friend filled me in. Most of the products I love are totally functional (with kids "function" is king) but some of them are just products or ideas that make me smile- make my day a little better, or make motherhood more manageable. So, here they are in all their glory. The things I love. Now, why the name? Citrus? Well, some of my favorite things in life fall into this category: grapefruit, lemons, limes, oranges.....I love the way they look, I love the way they smell, I love the way they taste. I love everything about them. Now, you all probably already know about "citrus"- these fruits have been in the grocery store for years, so I have nothing more to tell you about them. But, there may be something out there that I have the same love for that you don't know about- and here is my forum to share. Please email me if there is a product or idea you have that you think should make the "Citrus List."

1 comment:

Maria Petrova said...

What a beautiful thing you are giving birth to! Best of luck, my love!