Sunday, May 4, 2008

What's For Dinner This Week:


I feel like I have one foot in Winter and another in Spring. Here in New York we have days of sunshine and warmth alternating with days of clouds and rain. I like to eat a lot of salad and "No heat" meals in the summer. So, with thoughts and dreams of warm weather ahead I thought I would dust off some of my summer recipes. Here is a week of warm meals alternating with "No Heat" salads. Summer, here we come!

Black Bean and Corn Salad

Hunan Orange-Ginger Roast Loin of Pork

Asian Cole Slaw

Pork with Dijon Mustard Sauce, New Potatoes and Honey Dill Snap Peas

Spinach and Orzo Salad

Tomato Soup with Cheesy Bread

2 comments:

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

Holly -

This is fabulous. Thank you. Now, can you post a basic shopping list? Like staples you need in your home on a regular basis (this is kind of a joke - unless you take me seriously!) I'm a beginner!

Mary

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

Holly - I tried the black bean and corn salad, and Bryan and I love it. Thanks again!